Do the quick test to review what you learnt from last lesson.
0 of 2 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Prefixes that mean not
How do you form the negative of these words? Drag each word under the correct prefix.
Simple present statements and questions
Match each question with the correct answer. You do not need to use all the answers.
- No, he lives in Barcelona.
- No, I'm not. I work in an office.
- I go to the university downtown.
- No, she's not.I like Enrique lglesias.
- They play a lot of basketball and tennis.
- Yes, I do. I have three.
- Yes, you are.
- No, I don't eat meat.
- Yes, they do.
- No, she doesn't.
1. Does he live in Madrid?
2. Are you a student?
3. Where do you go to school?
4. Is Shakira your favorite singer?
5. What sports do they play?
6. Do you have any sisters?
7. Am I in your class?
8. Do you want a hamburger?