Do the quick test to review what you learnt from last lesson.
0 of 11 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 11 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Present of be; simple present affirmative statements
Match each question with the correct answer. You do not have to use all the answers.
- Yes, he is.
- No, I am from Japan.
- No, they're not.
- I'm 20 years old.
- She's 22 years old.
- They like sports.
- She's from Mexico.
- He's a good soccer player.
- She is good at tennis.
- We are interested in art.
1. Is he a student?
2. Are you from Korea?
3. Are they teachers?
4. How old are you?
5. How old is she?
6. What are they interested in?
7. Where is she from?
8. What is he good at?
Simple present third-person -s/-es
Listen to each sentence. Choose the sound you hear at the end of the word in bold.
1. She takes a guitar lesson.
2. He lives in Rio.
3. John watches television a lot.
4. Anna goes hiking on Sundays.
5. Toshi comes from Japan.
6. Sam gets together with friends on Monday nights.
7. He sees movies on Saturdays.
8. David likes art.
9. She teaches English.
10. He plays video games with his friends.