Notice: This is a Listening final test, so you need to use the headphone, earphone or good speaker to listen well the test’s audio.
Please, play the audio below to double check that you could hear it clearly, before starting the test.
0 of 16 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 16 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
WE’RE SORRY !
You have failed the Listening test. You have to practice more to take another Final test, next time.
You got just a fair score of the Listening test, but let’s move to the Speaking one. You might get passed score in total of the Final test.
You have passed the Listening test, let’s move to the Speaking one.
Listen to the literature. Then choose the best answer for each question.
1. Which book does the teacher talk about first?
2. How does the teacher describe the book?
3. What is Don Quixote like?
4. What does Sancho Panza do?
5. How old is Huck Finn?
6. What does Huck Finn do during much of the book?
7. How does the teacher describe the book?
8. Why do we care about Huck Finn?
Read the questions. Then listen to the literature teacher again. Choose the best answer for each question.
1. When did Cervantes write Don Quixote?
2. How old is Don Quixote?
3. What is Don Quixote’s horse like?
4. What does Quixote promise to give Sancho Panza?
5. When does Huckleberry Finn live?
6. Where does Huck live?
7. Where does Huck travel?
8. Who does foolish things in Huckleberry Finn