Notice: This is a Listening final test, so you need to use the headphone, earphone or good speaker to listen well the test’s audio.
Please, play the audio below to double check that you could hear it clearly, before starting the test.
0 of 14 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 14 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
WE’RE SORRY !
You have failed the Listening test. You have to practice more to take another Final test, next time.
You got just a fair score of the Listening test, but let’s move to the Speaking one. You might get passed score in total of the Final test.
You have passed the Listening test, let’s move to the Speaking one.
Listen to the news report. Then choose the correct words or phrases to complete the sentences.
1. The news report is _____.
2. The report is about _____.
3. Al Sutton is _____.
4. The first man tells people that he _____ when it’s not true.
5. The man thinks that being dishonest online is _____.
6. The man’s _____disagrees with him.
7. Mark says that online dishonesty makes it difficult when he’s _____.
8. Mark also thinks that a lot of companies _____.
Listen to the news report again. Then read the inferences. Can you make the inference based on what you hear? Select Yes or No.
1. Al Sutton thinks dishonesty on the Internet is a big problem.
2. The first man has a web page.
3. The man wants people to think he is young and healthy.
4. The man wants people to think he is rich.
5. Mark is an owner or a manager of a company.
6. Mark probably buys things online.