Notice: This is a Listening final test, so you need to use the headphone, earphone or good speaker to listen well the test’s audio.
Please, play the audio below to double check that you could hear it clearly, before starting the test.
0 of 19 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 19 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
WE’RE SORRY !
You have failed the Listening test. You have to practice more to take another Final test, next time.
You got just a fair score of the Listening test, but let’s move to the Speaking one. You might get passed score in total of the Final test.
You have passed the Listening test, let’s move to the Speaking one.
Listen to the radio show. Choose the best answer for each question.
1. Self-reliance is when you don’t ___.
2. ___ had no way to ask for help
3. Teddy Seymour and ___ are modern-day explorers.
4. Zac Sunderland is the ___ American ever to sail around the world alone.
5. Zac made ___ stops on land.
6. One student thinks that Zac’s voyages was ___ the voyages of Columbus.
7. Zac was able to ___ with people all over the world.
8. One student says that ___ trip was similar to those of early explorers.
9. Teddy ___ communicate with people on shore.
10. Teddy’s trip was ___ than Zac’s.
11. Which explorers did the class discuss yesterday?
12. Who was the first Englishman to sail around the world?
13. What did Zac Sunderland write?
14. How old was Zac Sunderland when he sailed around the world?
15. Where did Zac start his voyage?
16. What is SatCom?
17. What did Teddy Seymour use to guide his trip?
18. What technology did Teddy have?
19. When did Teddy return from his voyage?