Notice: This is a Listening final test, so you need to use the headphone, earphone or good speaker to listen well the test’s audio.
Please, play the audio below to double check that you could hear it clearly, before starting the test.
0 of 15 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
WE’RE SORRY !
You have failed the Listening test. You have to practice more to take another Final test, next time.
You got just a fair score of the Listening test, but let’s move to the Speaking one. You might get passed score in total of the Final test.
You have passed the Listening test, let’s move to the Speaking one.
Listen to the student presentation. Then choose the best answer for each question.
1.What is the presentation about?
2. What did Laura #1 expect to happen to her balloon when she released it?
3. Which is something that the girls did NOT have in common?
4. Where did the two Lauras live?
5. What the message did Laura #2 find?
6. After finding the balloon, what did Laura #2 do?
7. How old were the two Lauras when they met?
8. According to the speaker, what is true about the Lauras today?
Listen to the presentation again. Listen for signal words and phrases. Choose the best answer for each question.
1.Which phrase is used to define the word improbable?
2. What does improbable mean?
3. Which phrase is used to explain the word remarkable?
4. What does remarkable mean?
5. What does the word coincidence mean?
6. What does the speaker give as an example of a coincidence?
7. Which phrase does the speaker use to introduce the example of a coincidence?